How does an acclaimed professional LinkedIn coach like me, get pre-qualified clients from LinkedIn?
Getting hungry clients from LinkedIn became so easy after I cracked the code and unlocked the biggest client “gold mine” on the internet today!
I’m going to show you the treasure map and how to get some of the “gold” for yourself even during these trying times!
More on this in a minute…
… But first, let me show you what bombs on LinkedIn (and is STILL being taught by my "competitors")
1. Send 50 invitations to connect every day. Customize the invitation and tell them how you can help them
2. If they accept your invitation, send a welcome message and again tell them how you can help them
3. A few days later send them an article with “useful” information and invite them to a phone call to see how you can work together
4. A week later send them another article with “useful” information and invite them to a phone call to see how you can work together
5. Follow up with another message inviting them to a phone call to see how you can work together or offer a free strategy session
If they fail to respond to any of the steps above, repeatedly send them this message "Did you get my message?"
This diabolical approach from so-called “guu-ruu’s” gives people a BAD first impression of you and your business…
You know what they say...
You never get a second chance to make a great first impression
You’re coming from a position of confusion and desperation when you beg for appointments and you annoy the hell out of people.
Frankly, it’s embarrassing!
"Spray and pray" may land you an occasional client, but you rarely get quality clients, repeat buyers and referrals.
This is the modern-day version of cold calling or robocalling and its not the best use of your precious time.